4-Wk Wine Courses Chester & Liverpool £50
Our short 4-week courses, one evening per week, are designed for anyone who would like to get to know a particular country or region in more depth. Sometimes we compare different regions to appreciate and contrast their typical styles of wine and other times we take a closer look at the diversity of wines from specific parts of the world.
These courses are suitable for all levels of knowledge, even the absolute beginner. Always friendly and informal, they are a great way of meeting like minded wine lovers.
Please note: we only ask for half the fee when you book, so there is an additional charge of £10 per evening to cover the wines. That adds up to less than £22/night and you save £15 against the cost of booking 4 evenings seperately!
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
No problem - you receive a credit you can use for any of our other courses and tastings!
Our 4-Week Wine Courses also make a great Gift ideas for any occasion!
WHAT WILL I GET FROM THIS COURSE?
By the end of the 4 evenings:
- You will have gained further understanding of wines from the major regions
- You will have developed your ability to assess and taste wine
- During the 4 evenings we will have tasted nearly 30 wines
- Food & wine matching advice will give you more confidence to try new food pairings
- You will have further developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary
Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes and some nibbles to help compare food groups with wine are provided
KEY FEATURES OF OUR 4-WEEK WINE COURSES
- Taste over 24 delicious wines in 4 weeks
- Retail prices generally between £5 and £20
- Discover where to obtain best value for money
- Wine and food matching advice
- Tasting major red and white grape varieties and their typical regional expressions
- Professional ISO tasting glasses, tasting notes and course notes are all provided
Tastings start at 7pm and run for approx 2 hours, finishing 9pm.
To keep informed of when we next schedule a 4-week course, sign up for our newsletter!